Extension of deadline for issuance of manual pass to Railway Employees till 31-05-2021: Implementation of various modules of HRMS GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Extension of deadline for issuance of manual pass to Railway Employees till 31-05-2021: Implementation of various modules of HRMS
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RALLWAYS
New Delhi, dated: 22 .04.2021
The General Managers
(All Indian Railways/PUs)
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: Implementation of various modules of HRMS- reg.
Vide Board’s letter dated 26.03.2021. Field Units were allowed to operate various modules of HRMS as per manual practice also till 30.04.2021 while keeping HRMS as preferred option.
2. In view of the surge in COVID-19 cases, it has now been decided by the Competent Authority that the present practice as advised vide Board’s letter dated 26.03.2021 may continue till 31.05.2021.
3. This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
(Jaya Kumar G)
Deputy Director, Pay Commission-VII/HRMS
New Delhi, dated:22.04.2021
Copy forwarded to:-
1. PFAs All Indian Railways, PUs, NFR(Const)
2. The Principal, National Academy of Indian Railways, Vadodara.
3. The General Manager, CORE/Allahabad
4. The Director General, RDSO, Lucknow,
§. The General Manager and FA&CAO, Metro Railway
6. The CAO and PFA, COFMOW/New Delhi
7. The CAO(Const), MTP(R)/Mumbai
8. The CAO(MTP(R) Chennai
9. The Director, CAMTECH/Gwalior
10. The Director (a) IRIEEN, Nasik, (b) IRICEN, Pune (c) IRIMEE, Jamalpur (d) IRISET, Secunderabad