Defence Travel System for DAD: Implementation of TA/DA Module of Phase IV shall be implemented very shortly under due information to all concerned.
Government of India
(Defence Travel System, E-Ticketing Project)
EAST BLOCK-X, R K PURAM, Sector-1 NEW DELHI-110066
Subject: Implementation of TA/DA Module of Phase IV of Defence Travel System for DAD.
Kindly refer to this office letter of even number dated 07.01.2022& 12.01.2022 uploaded on the CGDA’s website, on the above mentioned subject.
2. The details of nominated officer and list of offices asked vide ibid letter dated 07.01.2021 may kindly be provided, if not sent earlier, on email admndts.dad[at]hub.nic.in for smooth implantation of Phase IV.
3. It has been decided that under mentioned kinds of payments will be processed centrally through DTS for staff/officers of Defence Account Department:
- Payments of DA advance in temporary duty (TD) move in salary account.
- Payments of DA advance in permanent duty (PT) move in salary account.
- Payment of Air Tickets booked through DTSto service providers’ (viz. IRCTC, Balmer Lawrie and Ashok Travels & Tours) for all travel needs.
- Payments on Final Settlement of TD, PT & LTC Claims in Salary account.
4. For compilation of these payments in New Compilation System (NCS), it is requested to allocate a “Section Code” and a range of “DV No” of your controller’s office, which will be used for generation of Punching Medium files for further uploading on ‘NCS Portal’ by DTS, which will help in distinguishing DTS Payments done on behalf of offices of CDA/PCDA.
5. It may further be noted that the payments made through DTS on behalf of CDA/PCDA offices and uploaded on NCS needs to be verified and discrepancies intimated to this office for rectification, if any.
6. Phase IV of the DTS shall be implemented very shortly under due information to all concerned, In order to ensure seamless implementation and online audit of various claims, the respective Controllers may kindly provide the required information, latest by 12.04.2022 to enable necessary coordination, in this regard.
7. In addition, any other activity or information, that is required for implementation of Phase IV of DTS, should be made ready latest by 15.04.2022 to make your Section ready for roll-out of the plan, as and when the CGDA assigns a date for the implementation of the module.
The matter may kindly be accorded due priority.
Jt CGDA (DTS) has approved.
Neena Sen, IDAS
Assistant CGDA (DTS)
Source : Click here to view/download PDF