Formal Identification of Sensitive/ Non-sensitive Posts: EPFO
EPFO, HEAD OFFICE
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT,
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
14, BHIKAIJl.CAMA PLACE, NEW DELHI 110066
HRD/4(1)2010/Misc. Circular/Pt.-I / 625
Date: 14 JUN 20220
All Addl. CPFC (HQ)/ including ACC Zone/ASD),
All Regional PF Commissioners (In-charge of the Region)
Sub: Formal Identification of Sensitive/ Non-sensitive Posts – reg.
On the recommendations of the Chief Vigilance Officer, Central P.F. Commissioner has approved the following posts in the concerned offices in various sections as sensitive posts.
|1.||All posts||1. Head Office (IMC, PAC, AVS, Examination, Vigilance, PDU, ASD (all posts in Procurements & Contracts), IS including NDC).
2. Regional Office (Compliance, Recovery and PAC)
3. District Offices.
4. Zonal Vigilance Directorates.
5. Audit Parties.
|2.||Group A posts||1. Head Office (CAIU, Compliance, Recovery, Exemption, HRM, PFD).
2. Zonal Office (Zonal Head).
3. Regional Office (Regional Head/ OIC dealing with Transfer and Posting, Administrative Vigilance and Procurements and Contracts).
|3.||Group B posts||1. Head Office (PFD).
2. Regional Office (Officials dealing with Transfer and Posting, Administrative Vigilance and Procurements and Contracts).
All posts other than the above shall be considered as Non-Sensitive.
Additional Central P.F. Commissioner (HR)